March 16th 2015, Seattle: We are happy to announce that in early Feb, we migrated a California based Medical Imaging provider from traditional PBX to our hosted Lync 2013 with Enterprise voice.
- 100+ users with in using Office 365 and Exchange online
- Traditional PBX provided by CBeyond
- Traditional phones
- WebEx for audio / video conferencing
- Offices located in Singapore and Tokyo – Japan.
- All DIDs ported to Cloud PBX
- Provided 100 more US DIDs for employees
- Provided local numbers for employees in Tokyo and Singapore
- Hosted Lync for Enterprise Voice (Inbound / Outbound PSTN dialing)
- Exchange Online for Unified Messaging, voicemail, Subscriber access and Auto Attendant
- Outlook / Lync for Audio conferencing with PSTN dial-in numbers
- Audio conference dial-in numbers for their clients in Belgium, Istanbul, Singapore and Tokyo
- Customized IVR, Response Groups Queues and hunt groups
- Polycom VVX 500 phones for employees
- Reused Panasonic DEC phones for Warehouses
- PSTN calls Lync mobility support (Lync clients on their smart phones) and
- Federated Lync for communication with their Customers and Partners
Similar to other customers, the entire setup is on our Hosted Lync and Cloud PBX platform. New system provides greater flexibility and increased productivity for the employees with significant savings in IT and Telecommunication cost.