Thanks for selecting VOIP Connections as you phone service provider.
Following steps will help you to configure your SNOM 821 for VOIP Connections.
5. After phone reboots, connect to the phone using browser.
6. Select Setup – UC Account Data – ID1 and enter your credentials as follows
7. Click ‘Apply’ and phone will reboot
8. After rebooting, browser will prompt for username and password, enter
9. After logging in, select Setup – ‘Identity 1’
10. In ‘outbound proxy’ enter sip.mediationgateway.com:5061;transport=tls
11. Click, Apply and Re-Register. If you get option to save settings, click to save.
12. Select RTP tab under ‘Configuration Identity 1’
13. Click Apply and reboot the phone if required
14. After reboot, check Status – System information. If everything is ok then you should see SIP Identity 1 status as ‘ok’