To reset Polycom CX 600 follow these steps
- Press and continue to hold the * and # keys while you disconnect and reconnect power to the phone. To disconnect the power, unplug the LAN (Ethernet) cable, and also the 24V power cable, if it is present. See the diagram of the back of the phone below, with the relevant cables colored red.
- You’ll see a screen prompt asking if you want to erase all data and configurations. Answer Yes, and the phone will reset to the factory default.
- The phone will reboot. During this process, the manufacturer’s logo will be displayed. When the process is finished, you’ll see the image below on the screen.]
If you are removing a former user from the phone, and are not yet ready to add a new user, you can stop here until you’re ready to proceed. If you’re ready to add a new user, or you are resetting your own phone, continue through the remaining steps.
- Press the round button with a dot on it to the right of the screen, between the up and down arrows (as instructed by the picture on the screen).
- Press the same button to accept the Select English option.
- Connect USB cable from your CX600 phone to your computer, and follow the steps below
- When asked if you have a computer available for setup, select Yes.
- Your computer should have a window from your Lync client prompting you to enter your network credentials. Enter ads\username and your Network ID passphrase.
- Your computer will sign you in automatically.
- You will be asked to select the time zone, date and time formats, and ring tone