Lync based meetings can be scheduled in three ways.
1. Using Outlook
2. Using ‘Meet Now’ option on Lync client and
3. Using ‘Lync Web Scheduler’
To schedule meetings using Lync web scheduler, follow these steps
1. Go to url – https://pool.lynconcloud.com/scheduler/
2. Login using your credentials. You don’t need to enter your name as domain\username, just enter your Lync sign-in id, for e.g. email@example.com
3. Enter your Lync password
8. And click ‘Send’.
9. To join the meeting, participants can either click the Lync url or dial-in using the phone numbers provided.
Feel free to reach out ‘VOIP Connections support team’ in case of any issues.