Thank You for selecting VOIP Connections as your phone service provider.
Following steps will help you to setup your Yealink T40P Skype for Business SIP telephone for VOIP Connections:
- Connect the phone to your network and power it up.
- An administrator or a user can configure IP phones via web user interface. The default user name and password for the administrator to log into the web user interface are both “admin” (case-sensitive).
To access the web user interface from your PC:
- Press the OK key on the phone when the phone is idle to obtain its IP address.
- Open a web browser on your computer, and enter the IP address in the address bar (e.g., http://192.168.0.10).
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Enter the user name (default: admin) and password (default: admin) in the login page and click Confirm.
To check the of Version and Network details via web user interface:
- Click on Status-> Status.
To sign into the Skype for Business Server:
- Click on Account->Register.
- Select User Sign in from the pull-down list of Mode.
- Enter your Skype for Business user’s sign-in address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Login address field.
- Enter your Skype for Business user name (e.g. email@example.com) in the Register Name field.
- Enter the sign-in password in the Password field.
- Click Sign In and the Register Status will change to registered.
If further assistance needed, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org