Nov 9th 2014, Seattle: We are starting again to provide regular announcement of our customer ‘Go Live’ events.
We are happy to announce that last week, we migrated one of the largest datacenter providers based in Seattle from traditional PBX to our hosted Lync 2013 with Enterprise voice.
- 100+ users with in house Exchange 2013
- Traditional PBX provided by MegaPath
- Polycom SoundPoint phones
- WebEx for audio / video conferencing
- All DIDs ported to Cloud PBX
- In house Exchange 2013 for email
- Hosted Lync for Enterprise Voice (Inbound / Outbound PSTN dialing)
- Outlook / Lync for Audio conferencing with PSTN dial-in numbers
- In house Exchange for Unified Messaging, voicemail, Subscriber access and Auto Attendant
- Customized IVR, Response Groups Queues and hunt groups
- Polycom VVX 500 and CX 600 as desk phones
- Reused Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 for conference rooms
- PSTN calls Lync mobility support (Lync clients on their smart phones) and
- Federated Lync for communication with their Customers and Partners
Similar to other customers, the entire setup is on our Hosted Lync and Cloud PBX platform. New system provides greater flexibility and increased productivity for the employees with significant savings in IT and Telecommunication cost.