- First check the voltage rating on the adapter. Make sure it supports the local voltage rating.
- Connect Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port.
- Connect the power and boot the Phone. By default the phone is set for DHCP
- It should automatically get IP address from DHCP server
Configuring the BudgeTone using a Web Browser
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the down arrow button one time. LCD displays:  IP Address
- Press the MENU button again to see IP address on display.
- Type the phone’s IP address in your PC browser.
- Log in to configure the phone
- User id : admin
- Password: <blank>
You would get the following screen.
Click the advanced Setttings
Replace the following:
SIP Server: nyc-02.mypbxmanager.net
SIP User ID: username
SIP password: password
Name: Any Name
Leave rest to default settings.
Click update and reboot.
After rebooting, you should hear the dial tone. Contact support if you have any issues.